Symptoms of prostate problems
These symptoms do not always mean you have prostate cancer and are usually caused by benign disease. So do not worry if you have any of these symptoms, but do go to your doctor to have them checked as there are treatments that can help to reduce or eradicate these symptoms.
- Difficulty or pain in passing urine
- Having to rush to the toilet to pass urine
- Frequent visits to the toilet, especially at night
- Starting and stopping while urinating
- Dribbling urine
- A feeling of not having emptied the bladder fully
Sometimes, the following things can also be symptoms of prostate cancer.
- Blood in the urine or semen.
- Back pain, pelvis pain, or hip pain.
- Difficulty getting or keeping an erection.
- Unexplained weight loss.