Reasons to attend:
- Discover cutting-edge developments in cancer treatment and develop your knowledge on how genomics and personalised medicine can become a bigger part in your treatment options.
- Make sense of an evolving policy landscape direct from the National Cancer Team at NHS England with a keynote address from Dame Cally Palmer.
- Gain insight into what’s happening in early diagnosis and screening to improve early detection of cancers with sessions on FIT tests, HPV vaccination and targeted lung health checks.
- Specific focused clinical sessions for 2023 on head and neck cancers, blood cancers, breast cancer and bowel cancer.
- Hear inspiring patient stories and the good and the bad from their experiences on their cancer journeys.
- Join the Hands-on Hub and enjoy interactive and practical sessions to bolster your technical skills.