How will we support you?
Prostate Cancer Research Centre support any fundraiser, from the moment you contact us interested about an event to after the event has finished. We always ensure that everything is in place and as easy as possible for you!
What will we do?
- We will provide you with a step by step guide to fundraising which will include a pack with hints, tips and ideas in how to raise as much money as possible, this can especially be useful when taking on some of the bigger challenges with high fundraising targets
- Provide you with your very own PCRC technical t-shirt or vest, this allows you to wear it on the day of your event so that you can wear it with pride and everyone will know who you are fundraising for
- We will send you weekly emails with training guides from our fitness professional Graeme Hilditch along with a training plan so that you can be best prepared for your upcoming challenge
- Send you free merchandise for your supporters such as t-shirts, wristbands and clappers so that your family and friends can be there on the day cheering you on allowing you to have your very own PCRC support team!
- Make it as easy as possible for you by helping with any questions or worries you have, were always be at the end of the phone for support and inspiration as to what you should do next!
We thrive to support our fundraisers from the moment you join the Prostate Cancer Research Centre team, you are one of us and all the money you raise helps us to do more research into life-threatening Prostate Cancer. With your help and support we can use science to turn hope into reality.