Prostate Cancer Research support any fundraiser from the moment you first contact us, interested about an event, to after the event has finished. We always ensure that everything is in place and as easy as possible for you!
What we do?
- We provide you with a step-by-step guide to fundraising which includes a pack with hints, tips and ideas on how to raise as much money as possible. This is especially useful when taking on some of the bigger challenges with higher fundraising targets
- Provide you with your very own PCR technical t-shirt or vest to wear on the day of your event. You can wear it with pride and everyone will know who you are fundraising for
- We send you weekly emails with training guides from our fitness professional Graeme Hilditch, along with a training plan so that you can be best prepared for your upcoming challenge
- Send you free merchandise for your supporters, such as t-shirts, wristbands and clappers. Your family and friends can use these to cheer you on, creating your very own PCR support team!
- Make it as easy as possible for you by helping with any questions or worries you have. We are always at the end of the phone for support and inspiration as to what you should do next!
We thrive to support our fundraisers, from the moment you join the Prostate Cancer Research team you are one of us! All the money you raise helps us to do more research into life-threatening prostate cancer, changing the lives of men and their families. With your help and support we can use science to turn their hope into reality.